Re: M.A.R.S. (was Re: Barbie Seahorse Adventures)

Hi,

> This leaves the music as something that needs replacement. I'm looking
> into this now. I've mailed Obsidian Shell asking them for permission
> to distribute under a different license. Since this may be a bit of
> a long shot, I will also start looking into some alternatives.

please remember that the permission must not be debian-specific. It must
be relicensed non-exclusively.

-nik

--
* mirabilos is handling my post-1990 smartphone *
<mirabilos> Aaah, it vibrates! Wherefore art thou, demonic device??

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296