Shall we upload hex-a-hop 1.2.0-1?

Hi,

I wanted to polish a bit and maybe upload a newer version of hex-a-hop, it seems that a lot of work has already been done in svn, and it would be a pity to let it stay there. According to the changelog [1], it seems that there is a release 1.2.0, whereas in the home page [2] I can only find 1.1.0. In our tarball directory [3] I can't find any of them. Any idea of what to do about it? anyone already taking care of it? Pabs?

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/hex-a-hop/debian/changelog?revision=14460&view=markup
[2] http://hexahop.sourceforge.net/