linux_gaming reddit

Hello, I'm Popa Andrei Alexandru (a.k.a. Ghioaga), 16y.o. Live in Romania Constanta. Using Linux for about 3-4 years or more. Know some C++, using Linux, fast learner, also working at some games of my own. Used Ubuntu, using Mint 15 KDE on main Desktop and Debian 7.1 (No DE) on a ASUS 701 Netbook. I would like to join for learning new things, also learning how to make packages (had some hard times here), I can test apps, review then maybe even a youtube channel special for this things, and help with anything I can. Testing unstable apps is not a problem, I use to reformat my whole HDD about once a month.

P.S. Sorry for english.