Re: Pink Pony Debian package

2013/9/12 Thomas Weber <ginko@cg.tuwien.ac.at>
Hi Miry,

Hi!

I've now released version 1.3.1 on the google code page. One change I didn't mention is that I'm now using SDL_mixer instead of Audiere for music.

I've already made the changes to the package in the Debian Games Team SVN server to support the newer version. I don't have an OpenGL 2.0 computer around here atm, so I can't test it. It would be great if someone in Debian Games Team could test it and tell me if it works for them.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry