Re: SFML2

Hello Markus,

I've updated the source with the MIT copyright licences - thanks for
that.

I did think about creating a new package for SFML 2. In the end I
decided not to since there aren't any applications in Debian using 1.6,
and 1.6 hasn't been developed for about 3 years.

I think I would be interested in maintaining the package for Debian
(though I haven't done any maintaining before). I also had a look at
updating libcfsml and python-sfml, but I haven't done much with them
yet.

Regards,
James