Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

Hi again :)

I made a new release of package with fixes. I hope now it will be OK :)

1. Now I'm sure that hardening is resolved promblem. I see
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 in build process and have no this warning in
lintian.

2. I overrided /usr/bin on /usr/games by:
DESTDIR = debian/curseofwa
override_dh_auto_install:
        make DESTDIR=$(DESTDIR) BINDIR=$(DESTDIR)/usr/games install
Checked, it puts bin into /usr/games.

3. A little fix for menu file. Large icons will be later.

Now lintian reports 1 minor  issue:
package-contains-no-arch-dependent-files. It's the icons for menu and
I think it's OK. Isn't?

I uploaded a new version (1.1.7-1) here:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/curseofwar

Thanks a lot for your help and hints.
I hope this version is OK and can be published. If not, please, let me know.

Thanks.
Anton.