Re: [RFS] nettoe: New release.

On 24.05.2013 00:13, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> to my astonishment a user did file a request for packaging
> the new release nettoe-1.4.2 of this minute leisure toy.
> Well he asked for 1.4.1, but will get the sequel!
>
> Honestly, the package is deposited at
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe/nettoe_1.4.2-1.dsc
>
> should someone have time to spare.
>
> The upstream source uses terminfo nowadays, i.e., libtinfo in Debian.
> The packaging attends to #709447 and #709448 and a fair amount of
> clean-up with regard to packaging mechanisms.

Hi Mats,

i hope you were not scared away by some comments here on the list.
Obviously Dmitry didn't know Jester. :)

Are you subscribed to the list? What do you think about my suggestion to
add a desktop icon and to improve the desktop file?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2013/05/msg00037.html

Adding the new release to the sponsors queue might increase your chances
to find a sponsor (well, a little) :)

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

Cheers,

Markus