Re: Request for test/review - Alienblaster

On 06.06.2013 03:54, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have added a patch to alienblaster to create the game config file in the users home dir if it
> doesn't exist.  I am not a C++ expert by any stretch so I would appreciate some testing/review of my
> work if anyone can swing it.
>
> It is to close bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=476635
>
> I put my source package up here:  http://people.debian.org/~bdefreese/alienblaster/

Hi,

the patch appears to work but i'm a little confused by the error
message. Ideally there shouldn't be any error message on the first
start, perhaps just a reminder that a new config file has been created
in the user's home directory.

The game segfaults as soon as i quit it with the ESC key or by clicking
the corresponding menu entry "quit and die". I have filed a bug report
for it. It seems this is unrelated to your patch.

http://bugs.debian.org/711350

There are also some informational/pedantic lintian warnings that could
be fixed. ;-)

Cheers,

Markus