Re: Fwd: RFS: powder/117-2 ITA

On 02/06/13 21:11, Steven Hamilton wrote:

Barry deFreese writes:

I am assuming since you removed Windows binaries that you repacked the tarball? If so you need to
create a new version of the tarball.  Trying to extract the source of your current package I get the
following:

dpkg-source: error: File ./powder_117.orig.tar.gz has size 1891043 instead of expected 1780754

Thanks Barry, package updated and reuploaded.

Attempt #2. Source +dfsg'd and reuploaded. Now uploads and unpack fine (on my machine at least)