Re: First Steps. ITA Powder.

* Boris Pek <tehnick-8@yandex.ru> [130206 10:48]:
> Hi,
>
> > As my first steps (well second) to contribute to Debian I'd like to
> > adopt the Powder package which has been orphaned. I believe my steps are;
> >
> > 1) Change bug to ITA
> > 2) Change ownership in package and upload
>
> Exactly.

Thanks for joining Debian !

In addition to what Boris said, I would add that your first upload
should do more than just change the Uploader field + close the ITA
bug.

There are presently no open bugs nor a new upstream version (and we're
frozen), so an upload to unstable is not urgent (once the bug is ITA,
no one will claim it).

--
Etienne Millon