Re: quality assurance for games

On Fri, 14. Dec 10:03 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Every time this topic comes up, it makes me want to quit the team and
> to some extent, quit Debian altogether. Removing stuff instead of
> fixing it is very demotivating, which is probably part of the reason
> there hasn't been much feedback on this topic.

I acknowledge i'm kind of bad at reading the silence. One positive reply
and apart from that silence makes you think the idea is good but needs someone
who carries it out because others don't care or can't care. It was important
for me to gather feedback about this on a public mailing list because i'm
interested about what other people think on this topic. Thanks for your
clarification now. I didn't know this topic invoked such strong
feelings in the past.

I think removing stuff is a natural process and talking about it can
also lead to a new initiative to fix it. It happens to me all the
time that people change something in which i have put a lot of effort in
the past. It doesn't really bother me because now i'm working on other cool
things. I don't want to offend people and the last thing i will ever wish
for is to make people quit Debian because of a thread i have started.

Regards,

Markus