Re: quality assurance for games

On 12/14/2012 03:03 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
Every time this topic comes up, it makes me want to quit the team and
to some extent, quit Debian altogether. Removing stuff instead of
fixing it is very demotivating, which is probably part of the reason
there hasn't been much feedback on this topic.

I feel different. One should be careful not to propose the removal of working / still maintained stuff, because that is indeed demotivating. But that does not mean that we should hoard everything. You can't expect your packages to stay in Debian forever if you stop maintaining them.

Best regards,
Tobias