Re: Resigning officially from the Debian Games Team

2012/10/4 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>:
> Hi!

Hey! :-)

> * Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> [121004 21:22]:
>> I would like to announce my official resignation from the Debian Games Team.
>> My reasons are mostly loss of motivation and lack of time. I haven't
>> been active in the team in over 3 years , and I haven't been involved
>> in Debian for that time, too.
>> It's been fun while it's lasted.
>
> Sorry to see you go.  I always enjoyed working with you :(

I am glad I left that impression. Knowning myself, I always am afraid
I came of as an asshole.

It's painful to do this, but I prefer a guilty-free conscience, than a
false hope.
I even tried to get motivated by attending DebConf 9, but that didn't
work. I guess I still have to learn to bite just as much as I can
chew, otherwise I get demotivated.

Alexander, would you mind taking over the admin responsibilities I
still have? Or at least access to them so you can pass them on, when
time comes?

EddyP
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human
ambition. - Carl Sagan