Resigning officially from the Debian Games Team

Hi all,

I would like to announce my official resignation from the Debian Games Team.
My reasons are mostly loss of motivation and lack of time. I haven't
been active in the team in over 3 years , and I haven't been involved
in Debian for that time, too.
It's been fun while it's lasted.

Some of you might know, I have administrative rights on the commits
list (which now should be configured correctly to allow all legitimate
mails) and the pkg-games-devel list, too.

I would like to pass that responsibility to somebody I else,
preferably to someone I know personally (I am thinking mostly about
Jon, since I see he one of the few people I know who are still
active).
AFAICT, neither Goneri nor Miriam are active anymore, so me leaving
the team without passing on the baton would mean no active admin on
the lists.

I have removed myself from the Uploaders field of the ramaining
packages in which I was still present: warmux, megaglest and
megagles-data.

Thank you all, and I am waiting for a reply to pass on the admin
baton. But if that s not necessary, then I'm fine with that, too.

EddyP
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human
ambition. - Carl Sagan