Re: Nikki and the Robots – where is it stuck?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Paul, Chipmunk is under the Game Team’s control. How about a 5.3.5
> upload to experimental?
>
> (Actually, I can first test whether it helps by just building hipmunk
> locally with the embedded Chipmunk copy. But not now.)

I've updated chipmunk to 5.3.5 locally and I no longer get that issue :D

We could backport the patch for this issue to 5.3.4 but it is probably
too late to fix this issue for wheezy, the release team are overloaded
with RC bug fix unblocks as it is.

I note that there is chipmunk 6.x now though, the package probably
should move to that for jessie.

--
bye,
pabs