Re: Suggestion: *Debian brochures [Was: 1 year release good enough]

On Thu, 05 Jan 2012, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:

> I fully agree. You might not be aware of it, but this is described in
> the "Events" page at http://www.debian.org/events/material#flyers.
> Please note also that there is a debian-lfyers project at Alioth:
> http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/

Whenever we were initiating this little "project" we researched
available ones, but they all were too "dusty" iirc.  I see now some
recent (February 2011) activity in debian-fliers' CVS, so great to see
it going -- so we have +1 ;)

> > E.g. for our (Neuro)Debian booths at neuroscience conferences we
> > prepared a tri-fold with information about Debian on one side and about
> > NeuroDebian on another:
> (...)
> It would be great if you could integrate this into the debian-flyers
> project so that people looking for flyers will find yours there too.

yeap -- totally reasonable -- whenever we find some time, we
should finalize this... it is sad that
http://www.debian.org/events/material#flyers
is not a wiki so entry-barrier to add mentioning of our flier is a bit
too high for me to take care about it now ;)

may be we should start a wiki page to "collaborate" on this aspect
before we could push it to w.d.o... sounds reasonable?