Suggestion: *Debian brochures [Was: 1 year release good enough]

one of the possible ways for the project to efficiently utilize its
"booth space" at the conferences is to prepare informative (and
hopefully catchy) fliers which would highlight different aspects of
Debian project, showing its versatility and spread.

E.g. for our (Neuro)Debian booths at neuroscience conferences we
prepared a tri-fold with information about Debian on one side and about
NeuroDebian on another:

 http://neuro.debian.net/_files/brochure_debian-neurodebian.pdf
 and sources under our neurodebian repository
 http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/neurodebian.git
 artwork/brochure

Then for the last appearance, since we are primarily a Python shop we
cooked similar flier on Python projects in neuroscience:

 http://neuro.debian.net/_files/nipy-handout.pdf
 sources
 http://github.com/nipy/nipy-artwork

And I must say that was very useful -- both fliers provided us great
'cheat sheets' for many visitors asking particular questions.  Now we
could answer them "in hardcopy" by highlighting the corresponding
portions of the fliers and giving them out.

Cons:  since we printed them ourselves (on a nice glossy paper) --
       folding them was "real fun".

I think if we had a portfolio of similar handouts covering different
aspects of Debian (different teams, projects, derivatives front-desk,
etc), it would be very useful for anyone hosting Debian booth and to
raise awareness about Debian by posting them on some physical bulletin
boards (like we have done in our department).

Cheers,