Re: cleaning the dust from five games

On 15.11.2012 18:15, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 03:37:37PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
>> Nice work! sauerbraten-wake6 uploaded.
>
> …to unstable, which is something I thought I'd checked for (should be
> to experimental since we aren't targetting wheezy) but managed to miss.
> Never mind!

I've made this change deliberately. I know we are currently in a state
of freeze and i also remembered Paul's advice to target the packages for
experimental. On the other hand Bart Martens send me an e-mail in which
he questioned why i had targeted supertransball2 and openyahtzee for
experimental, so i reverted my original decision. It would be very odd
if someone else filed a RC bug against sauerbraten-wake6 now hence i
think everything is fine.

Nevertheless thanks for uploading the package!

Cheers,

	Markus