cleaning the dust from five games

Hi,

as i have promised before, here is the report about how things
stand with the games i intend to maintain as part of the team.

@Barry and Sam: I've removed you from uploaders in etw and openyahtzee.
Please contact me if you would like to continue maintaining the
packages.

Jester has been already uploaded by Bart Martens. It is available in
experimental now.

He also seemed interested in sponsoring openyahtzee and supertransball2
but i haven't heard back from him for almost two weeks.  LGeneral has
been removed from testing because of the severe bugs i've mentioned
before. Fortunately Moritz Muehlenhoff intends to review the package as
soon as time permits and i'm confident that we will see a new package in
a much better shape soon. Of course if you have some spare time and want
to help here, please go ahead.

Eat the Whistle turned out to be a little more difficult than i had
anticipated before. You can't save your configuration permanently at the
moment thus every time you start the game again all options are lost.
Saving replays doesn't work either. I've filed a bug report and
i'm looking for a sponsor right now. As soon as the new version enters
testing i will upload a new package with all the additional changes that i've
made.

Last but not least sauerbraten-wake6 has been orphaned lately. I've
adopted it right away. It's a very simple package and it contains just
one single map for the sauerbraten game. Perhaps we can add more free maps
to it in the future and improve the content package a little.

You can find all packages at mentors.debian.net. I've added the
games to the queue and they are also available in the team's git repository.

That's it for now.

Regards,

Markus