Games Team's opinion on "Team uploads"

Hi all,

There is a rather short paragraph about Team uploads in Developers
Reference:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu-team-upload

I would like to ask, does one have to add his/her name to Uploaders when
doing that kind of team upload?

> If it conforms with your team's policy, you can perform a normal
> upload without being listed directly as Maintainer or Uploader.

Does this actually conform? The following is what our wiki pages say:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Policy#uploading_packages

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Guidelines#Uploading
> If you want to add yourself to the packages Uploaders, mention
> that in your notification and do so if nobody objects.
This hints that adding name to Uploaders in optional.

I think that it should not be necessary to add name to Uploaders, if
not intended to help the package in question regularly.

Best regards,
Juhani Numminen