Vote on NMU/commiting guidelines

Ok, let's vote on our NMU/commiting guidelines to get some legitimation behind them. I proposed the following vote a week ago and didn't receive any requests for additional options.

AB  * Info in debian/README.source overrides guidelines
AB  * Ask but don't wait for 'OK' before commiting (to VCS)
AB  * Act on maintainer objections
A * Ask but don't wait for 'OK' before uploading, ask and wait 5 days for 'OK' before adding yourself to 'Uploaders' B * Ask and wait 5 days for 'OK' before uploading and adding yourself to 'Uploaders'
C   * Further discussion

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/Guidelines currently contains B.

I will consider the vote valid if at least 5 people participate. The vote closes after one week.

We'll use Debians standard Condorcet method, which means that everyone has to give the order in which he preferences the possible options.

I vote B A C.

Best regards,
Tobias Hansen