Re: Nikki and the Robots – where is it stuck?

Hello,

The best form for modification. Very much debatable for audio, but the
bfxr tool seems pretty good for games stuff from what I read on the
website. Since it is non-free I did not want to try it though.

Please consider the .wav WAVE files as source or "preferred form for modification".

The sound format is better in regards to supporting modification than .ogg Vorbis, which is I believe what most games in Debian provide. .wav WAVE is lossless, while .ogg vorbis is lossy.

Cheers,
Iwan

(I'm not on the debian lists -- please CC me.)