Re: How to force building with a specific version of gcc

Hi,

see here for an example forcing gcc-4.7 on one arch. With a different build system (here cmake) swapping the compiler is done a bit differently, could be setting CC=gcc-4.x, CXX=g++-4.x.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/allegro4.4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a587285802713ab7fb74c8efa65e3cf3ff17e571

Best regards,
Tobias