Allegro 4.4 transition

Hi,

the Allegro 4.4 and 5 packages are now ready to be reviewed by possible
sponsors, either from the queue [1] or the git repositories [2,3].

Please treat Allegro 4.4 with increased priority so that we have enough
time to finish the transition before the freeze. There are about 17
other source packages affected by the transition, most need sourceful
uploads before Allegro 4.2 can be removed. Also please let us know if
and when we should request a transition slot from the release team.
allegro4.2 needs a simultaneous upload to remove the liballegro-doc
package, because allegro4.4 creates this one as a transitional dummy
package.

This is the rest of the transition that needs to be done after
allegro4.4 is uploaded:

Need updated build dependency (from liballegro4.2-dev to liballegro4-dev):
  wing
  stax
  rafkill
  overgod
  open-invaders - also #668815
  liquidwar
  libdumb - increase soname of libaldmb?
  guichan - increase soname of libguichan-allegro-0.8.1-1?
  garden-of-coloured-lights
  excellent-bifurcation
  alex4

Could compile without source change, but should still be updated:
(mostly build depend on "liballegro4.2-dev | liballegro-dev",
ballz depends on liballegro-dev indirectly over libguichan-dev).
  kraptor
  kball
  ballz
  atanks

I think this one can be removed. It doesn't build, because we removed
allegro-makedoc from Allegros dev package. It's a self developed thing
to generate the Allegro documentation and we don't want to expose it for
usage by others. There's no other package using it, there is no upstream
and it seems to be superseded by liblogg, which is bundled with Allegro
4.4 (but not packaged yet):
  libalogg1

Needs to use the new libloadpng package, but it isn't even in the
archieve yet (currently games team queue):
  aseprite

Best regards,
Tobias

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue