Re: ri-li re-wrapped as commercial game by jalada GmbH

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  I recognized hex-a-hop and blobwars in their list of games, FWIW.

I was notified about the hex-a-hop one on Sunday. For the hex-a-hop
one, they are so far compliant with the GPL requirements for source
code distribution (they include a written offer), but not with GPL-2
item 6 (they add a restrictive EULA on top of the GPL and other
licenses).

--
bye,
pabs