Re: Should we have some NMU/commiting guidelines?

On 03/23/12 19:45, Bas Wijnen wrote:
Yes, I can work with quilt, but the problem is that after a checkout I don't have the upstream source where I can change files for my patch.

I see. That didn't occur to me, because I only worked on packages that are in git and we always have a branch with the upstream source there.

There is a wiki page about our workflow with svn, but I haven't found the answer to your question:
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/svn

Best regards,
Tobias