Re: New pangzero version available - going to break current one with new SDL-perl

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Kartik Thakore wrote:

> It will be on CPAN soon.

Thanks, I updated the pangzero packaging and uploaded it to Debian.

The new Games::PangZero is not compatible with my keyboard because the
kernel thinks it is a joystick. I am willing to bet that if I had a
real joystick, Games::PangZero would crash with that too. Please
update the code so that it works with the new SDL Perl API for
joysticks., Currently when my keyboard is plugged in I get this error
message:

Pang Zero 1.4 died:
Undefined subroutine &SDL::Joystick::open called at
/usr/share/perl5/Games/PangZero/Joystick.pm line 12.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise