Re: RFS: zdoom

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 06:59:25PM +0100, Johey Shmit wrote:
> > I am happy to start a git repo going with the state of the package as of
> > your last mentors upload, if you are happy to continue on from there? (I
> > will also try and look at the remaining issues)
>
> That would be great! Please go ahead!

Long delay, sorry:
anon clone: git//git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/zdoom
push:  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/zdoom

> I had a look at the embedded gdtoa, unfortunately zdoom upstream seems to
> have done several modifications (at least compared to the source from
> http://www.netlib.org/fp/gdtoa.tgz)

I've pushed the last upload to mentors; if you've made any changes since then
can you try to commit them to that repo? (you should be able to pull and push
using your alioth id and registered ssh key)

> Looks like I have to leave gdtoa, lzma and dumb in zdoom for the moment :-(

We can only do our best :-)  Let me know when you'd like me to look at the
version in the git repo with a view to uploading.

Thanks

--
Jon Dowland