Re: New release of Trigger Rally

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 09:58:48AM +1300, Ishmael Turner wrote:
> On 12 November 2011 09:32, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> OK, I was planning to look at a few build bugs so I'll add using the system
> libraries for GLEW and Tiny XML to my list. I believe there is also PhysFS
> embedded in there somewhere. Perhaps I could look at providing Autotools
> style  --with-*lib* options to configure for people who need to override
> the system libraries.

That would be excellent!

> I'll have a look, I may have deleted my attempts at packaging, because of
> the mess I made in the Debian directories. If I still have something how
> would you like it? Would a tarball of the Debian directory sent to this
> list be OK?

Sure. Please note, that I've already changed a few things in svn (trigger-rally
builds with the new version, but a few things still need attention... I hope
that I'll be able to make more progress later tonight). If you can provide
patches directly against svn, that would be even more preferrable ;).

Cheers,
   Stefan.