Re: New release of Trigger Rally

On 11 November 2011 12:38, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Hi Ishmael,

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 08:01:57PM +1300, Ishmael Turner wrote:
> There is a new release of Trigger Rally. Is it possible to update the
> Debian package with this new version?

First off, it's great to see that there's not only upstream activity but also a
great new release for trigger. That's excellent news! Thanks for informing us.

Thanks Stefan.

I'll try to update the debian package as soon as possible, however my time is
currently a bit limited, so I won't make any promise that it'll be done too
soon (as in before the next but one weekend). @games-team: of course if
anyone beats me to it, go ahead :).

Cheers and thanks for your work on trigger,
   Stefan.

If you or the games team find you don't have enough time is there anything I could do to help?

I managed to hack the existing packages to build 0.6.0 but greatly multiplied the Lintian warnings in the process. It seems that packaging has a bit of a learning curve!

I will work on new improvements for Trigger Rally for now.

Regards,
Ishmael.