Re: Introducing myself - torcs game

Hello,

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Thomas Maass <mase@setho.org> wrote:
Hi Rudy!
Welcome to the team.
I am currently maintaining speed-dreams, a fork
of torcs.  However I am waiting for the 2.0 release,
which can arrive every day. Should it replace torcs,
or should it coexist? Speed-dreams has more
features, and (maybe) a better development
progress. What do you and the other team members
think about that?

I haven't learned about it. The development activity for torcs have declined indeed since the last release 1.3.1. However it seems that speed-dreams also have declined over the months[1]. I have good relations with upstream main developer, so let me check with him about torcs future.

regards

1- http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=239111&ugn=speed-dreams&type=svn&mode=year

--
Rudy Godoy