Introducing myself - torcs game

Hello, this is my first email here. I'm the maintainer of Torcs[1], an Open Source racing car simulator game. I've learned about the project few months ago but never got in touch until now. I think the package will be better maintained on a team, so I'm here. I've been accepted on the Alioth's project. I've been participating in the Debian project for a while and I'm currently a DD, I'd be happy to cooperate here and eventually sponsor package uploads.

1- http://torcs.sourceforge.net/

Best regards,
Rudy

--