Re: RFS: naev

Hi again,

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the review. Please also consider reviewing my most
> up-to-date packaging in the Debian Games svn repository; my Naev
> packaging at mentors.d.n is heavily outdated at the moment, mostly
> because I'm getting tired of having to upload a 200 MB tarball every
> time I want to make a minor change to my packaging.
>
> $ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/naev/

That makes sense, yes - but where can one find the original source archive?
Below, you are speaking of some upstream changes since 0.5.0, hence there should
be some newer version of that upstream archive!?

[...]
> > - In src/, a few files contain copyright and license information. Those
> >  copyright holders (and licenses) are not reflected in debian/copyright.
>
> Upstream has added copyright/license info to every source file since
> the latest Naev 0.5.0 release, so this shouldn't be an issue.

That update is very much appreciated; however, unless some source files were
removed, there is still a need to update debian/copyright to list all copyright
holders. I will provide more precise input once you let me know where to find
the most recent upstream source.

> > - Your debian/changelog file gives pointers to further potential issues.
>
> And I'd gladly accept any help in resolving those issues.

I'm not sure whether anybody other than upstream can help resolving those
questions!?

> > Aside these missing bits, it would be preferable if licenses found in
> > /usr/share/common-licenses were not quoted in full; I'm asking for this because
> > the copyright file is already huge anyhow.
>
> None of the various Creative Commons licenses (which take up the bulk
> of debian/copyright) are found under /usr/share/common-licenses.

Indeed, sorry for the noise!

Best regards,
Michael