Re: brainstorm: expanding debtags for gaming?

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:17:11 +0200
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Karl Goetz wrote:
>
> > A way to indicate turn based vs realtime would be good. I take it
> > from [[DebTags]] that game::strategy::realtime is the wrong way to
> > do it, so how do we indicate it? game::realtime and game::turnbased?
>
> I believe you could do game::strategy:realtime but you also need
> game::strategy. Like there are works-with::image,
> works-with::image:raster and works-with::image:vector.

In that case we have a lot more options.

As a side thought, along with :network and :local, do we have any games
that would benefit from :hotseat ?

anyway, i'd like to suggest the :realtime, :turnbased and :hotseat to
go under ::strategy :)
thanks,
kk

--