Re: cegui library for ogre

I was not addressed hence read the mail by chance on the web archives.

<quote>
I think that the solution for CEGUI 0.7 is to build-depend on OGRE so
CEGUI-OGRE Renderer gets built (*), and then ship the files (.so,
headers) in
libceguiogre* binary packages.

(*) Actually, I don't have time to check it right now, maybe apart
from build-depending it's required to enable explicitly the
compilation of the
CEGUI-OGRE-Renderer component, or download a separate source package
containing this component, or something like that.
</quote>

Well, is there anything I could do to help with the above. I could
download and build it locally if that helps in anyway.

I am a bit concerned that the maintainer of the library in Debian
seems to be incommunicado.

Anyways, I had a bit of time in hand so saw some interesting bugs on
cegui-mk2 which might be of interest in the team as well.

(libcegui-mk2-1: Include libSILLY)

(cegui-mk2 - please provide ceguiogrerenderer)

This report is interesting as it seems that the person has the same
request as mine. Perhaps my wishlist bug could be merged with his,
also he has provided a bit more info. and seems to have quite a bit of
technical knowledge as well.

Just my 2 paise.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17