Request for review of pentobi packaging

Hi,

I am looking for a review of my packaging efforts for pentobi, a clone
of the strategy board game Blokus. It is my first project to package and
it will also be the first time pentobi is in Debian so it will be
going through the NEW queue.

The package is based on 1.0 release candidate 1 which upstream plans to
have out for 1-2 weeks for testing then will release 1.0 final.

I would like to have any of my packaging mistakes/oversights found
and corrected so the package is ready for a sponsor when 1.0 final is
released.

It has been uploaded to mentors.d.n and is available here:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/pentobi

Or via:

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pentobi/pentobi_1.0~b1-1.dsc