SDL packaging team revival

Hello

Most SDL packages in Debian are outdated, people are complaining in the BTS,
and the team is mostly inactive.

That's bad news for my project. What can I do ?

   Well, it's Debian project, I just have to step up.

Thanks to Sam Hocevar, I'm now admin on Debian Alioth SDL packaging
project.

So let's rebuild the team. If you'd like to help getting new SDL packages in
Debian, now is the time to join. I don't have the bandwidth to update all SDL
packages, but I will review packages from non DD team members.

For more details on how to join, see this post:

  http://ddumont.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/sdl-team-revival/

All the best

Dominique

--