Re: sci-fi horror game

For now it is still not DFSG compatible, but I have talked to the
developer and there is a agreement on changing the license in about 3
months time, there is a problem thought that is about the UNIX version
of the engine, it doesn’t support Video playback - that is essential
to the game and I think the use of the BASS library is another problem
maybe it would be necessary to add a openal sound engine.
Now, if the engine is fully ported to GNU/linux there are many games
that use the engine that could be ported too and I assure you that
this game (white chamber) is one big great game to have on debian
repos.

> Hi, is anyone interested in porting this great game called white
> chamber that is an Sci-Fi Horror Adventure Game to debian?
> The sources are available at studiotrophis.com/site/downloads
> The engine is here res.dead-code.org/doku.php/wmelite:start
> I didn’t looked at the sources yet but I am looking forward to it when
> I have more time.

It doesn't seem to be DFSG-Free, am I wrong?

"The contents of the Studio Trophis site, including artwork and
downloads, are copyright of Studio Trophis © 2008. All material is
made available through a Creative Commons license:
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike. Click on the license for
specific details"

Greetings,
Miry

--