Re: Game programming free documentation

> > I see that Gamedev (who bought its rights)
> > plans to make the future code samples under a liberal license [1], but
> > I don't know if they plan to release the new tutorials themselves
> > freely.  Do you have more information about this rewrite and its
> > licensing?  Did it actually start?
>
> Hm, I actually noticed about Gamedev just now.

Btw, while nagging the GP Wiki admin about why it's been locked for a
couple weeks, I was told that it's being merged with the gamedev wiki
(which is an 2008 fork AFAICS).

Interestingly one can compare the history of these wikis:
http://www.gpwiki.org/index.php/GPWiki:About
http://wiki.gamedev.net/index.php/GP_Wiki:About

On the latter, gamedev states that they plan to keep the contents
under the GFDL (that page was last modified 2 years ago though).

--
Sylvain