Re: Modern OpenGL free documentation

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Consequently I started a on-going series of tutorials at WikiBooks
> (CC-BY-SA) beginning from scratch:
>
>  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenGL_Programming#Modern_OpenGL
>
> The code samples are in the public domain:
>
>  https://gitorious.org/wikibooks-opengl/modern-tutorials/trees/master
>
> Comments and contributions welcome :)
> What do you think of it?

Great stuff! I also had a similar ponderings about how to update my
OpenGL knowledge beyond the ancient stuff but never the time to go
looking.

I think these need more promotion, how about a slashdotting? ;)

Alternatively, please blog about them. If you aren't on Planet Debian
lets add you there.

--
bye,
pabs