Re: 0ad beta 6 packages

> I'll upload it to mentors.d.n later tonight or tomorrow if anyone
> wants to take a second look at it.

Refreshed my 0ad package and uploaded it to mentors.d.n:

$ dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/0/0ad/0ad_0+r09786-1.dsc

I was about to upload my 0ad-data package as well, but for some reason
dput segfaulted halfway through, so for the moment I'll simply ask you
to download the data tarball directly from upstream:
http://releases.wildfiregames.com/0ad-r09786-alpha-unix-data.tar.xz

My actual packaging for 0ad-data (the stuff under debian/) can be fetched with:
$ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/0ad-data/

I'll try again and re-upload 0ad-data to mentors tomorrow; sorry for
the inconvenience!

0ad and 0ad-data are both pbuilder clean, and the game runs fine, but
they aren't lintian clean (I'll work on fixing this later), and as
previously mentionned, there are issues with embedded libraries and
whatnot, so it probably can't be uploaded to the Debian archive in its
current state.

- Vincent