Re: 0ad beta 6 packages

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> what is the state of the 0ad ITP?
>>
>> The newest package on mentors is beta 4, it would be nice to get updated
>> packages there, even while they are made fit for the main archive.
>
> I don't think anything has changed since the RFS thread:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/04/threads.html#00021

Alpha 6 (there haven't been any beta releases yet) is now compatible
with the version of enet in Debian sid (1.3), so that's one less thing
to worry about. But I'm not sure if it's ready for another RFS.

> IIRC there were/are embedded library issues.

Now that enet is taken care of, I believe the only remaining embedded
library is libmozjs/spidermonkey.

> Probably it also needs an audit to see if it complies with DFSG item 2
> along these guidelines:
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Upstream#Source

I'll upload it to mentors.d.n later tonight or tomorrow if anyone
wants to take a second look at it.

- Vincent