Re: SDL and multiscreen

Hi all,

Rather then not defaulting to fullscreen, I would rather see us
fix the issues with fullscreen mode in SDL (and if needed in
other game libs). SDL has been capable of using Xrandr instead
of XF86vidmode for ages now, but it is not enabled by default,
because back when it was first introduced it causes issues
with some window-managers. I would like to think that those
window-managers have hopefully been fixed now, and we can
make Xrandr the default. Hopefully the Xrandr code will play
nicer with multiscreen setups.

Can someone with such a setup test this please? Do:
export SDL_VIDEO_X11_XRANDR=1
And then launch an SDL game in fullscreen mode from the
same terminal.

Regards,

Hans