Re: RFS: quakespasm (2nd try)

On 4 April 2011 13:23, Jon Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 11:38:51AM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
>> game-data-packager support for idQ1 (shareware or retail) would be great
>> to have, too.
>
> I'd like to provide that.  I think I have an experimental branch locally that
> works for my version 1.00 quake commercial data, afaik the shareware blob was
> compressed and split in a similar fashion (I'll push it tonight)

Nice work Jon!  :)
If you have any tasks that need doing let me know.  Though sadly my
ability to test the game data packager is limited at the moment as I
don't have my original CD...  I have always had the impression that
the actual pak files remained unmodified by the Quake patches though?
I thought it was just engine bugs that were fixed?  WP says that
1.08/1.09 were the latest versions, FWIW.

Cheers,
--
David Banks  <amoebae@gmail.com>