Re: Updating libalure in Debian

Am 03.04.2011 14:16, schrieb Paul Wise:
(CCing you since I'm not sure if you are subscribed)
I'm on the list.
Please file a bug report about upgrading to the new upstream version.
Done.
Pretty sure Andreas has stepped back from pkg-games and is focusing on
other things, so I would suggest your help would be most welcome.
Then let's not CC him anymore.
I would suggest joining the Debian games team, committing the package
updates to our SVN repository and helping maintain it and other
packages.
I don't want to maintain other packages than SLUDGE and Alure in the moment and would only join the team if that's ok for a team member. Otherwise, can I also commit to the SVN without joining the team?

Best regards,
Tobias Hansen