Re: RFS: 0ad

Hi Vincent,

(CCing you since I'm not sure which lists you are on if any, sorry for
any duplicate mail)

Looks like you are taking over the ITPs owned by Bertrand Marc, with
his permission.

Bertrand was maintaining the packaging in the games team's SVN
repository, but you don't seem to have updated the SVN repository with
your changes. In addition your package doesn't have the games team in
the Maintainer field. Do you intend to join the games team or should
we delete Bertrand's packaging from our SVN repository?

If you are interested in joining the games team, please check our wiki
pages, jump on IRC, say hi and we will give you a quick run-down on
our team practices.

The team is having a meeting soon, please check these pages:

http://lists.debian.org/4D8B6722.5060405@debian.org
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-04
http://www.doodle.com/q9aguzv2vx9qdrwn

--