It was decided that we will held another meeting about a month later,
esp because we did not discuss every point on the agenda (cmp [2] and [5]).

I'd like to propose the following dates:
Friday, April 15, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011

All between 6 and 13 UTC (which should fit fine the CEST european cabal
and our UTC+<too_much> friends from the outback ;)).
Please vote at Doodle: [6]

As the points not discussed include cross-distro stuff, I'm cc'ing
games@l.fd.o, you are welcome to help us with world-domination ;)

For the agenda, I'd like to start with the left-overs:
 1. games and cross-distro collaboration
 2. pending, removed, orphaned, wnpp & suggested games
 3. freedesktop.org/games group
 4. sponsoring policy?
(1 and 3 may be merged)
There are more interesting points at [7] and everyone can propose new :)
Spam the wiki here: [8]

Regards and see you soon
Evgeni Golov

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/02/msg00009.html