Re: bullet - 3D Game Multiphysics Library

2011/3/3 shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>:

> (I am not subscribed to the list)

Sorry, CCing you this time. I am subscribed though.

> I really somebody does try and do it. My small brain tells me if
> nothing else it would make games easier to get into debian (one less
> thing the DD or DM or take care of) and perhaps games would be better
> maintained.

I would suggest that you might want to consider learning about Debian
packaging, libraries and helping out the games team. We have had some
packaging for bullet in our SVN repository but no-one had the time to
finish it off and commit to maintaining it.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise