Re: bullet - 3D Game Multiphysics Library

Hi all,
I saw Paul Wise's reply on the mailing list archives :-

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/02/msg00052.html

(I am not subscribed to the list)

I am no developer but while it was heartening to hear Paul's voice
didn't hear anything from the developer who had initiated an interest
in the same 3 years ago.

I also asked the same query in bullet's forum and got this as an answer.

http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6407

Something interesting that did catch my eye was :-

http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6414

where some people or group of people want to use it in ubuntu (a
debian derivative).

I do know that lot of software is first built up in debian and then
goes downstream so doing that is helpful both to debian as well as the
overall community and ecosystem.

I really somebody does try and do it. My small brain tells me if
nothing else it would make games easier to get into debian (one less
thing the DD or DM or take care of) and perhaps games would be better
maintained.

Just my 2 paise .

Please CC me if somebody works on that either on the bug

or in the thread on the ML .

Looking forward to knowing more.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17