Freeware game without source suitable for non-free?

Hi,

I have prepared a Debian package of the adventure game engine SLUDGE [1,
2] and I'm currently waiting for the last missing dependency libalure
1.1 to be released and included in Debian.

I also would also like to package my favourite SLUDGE game "Out Of
Order" [3], but it is not free. It is freeware with permission to
redistribute it and only a compiled game file that is interpreted by the
SLUDGE engine is available. I would like to know if it is likely to be
included in non-free if I package it and ask for a sponsor.

This is the license:

  Greetings, Linux user. I see you can open and read text files. You're
  quite the computer expert, aren't you? Ace. With a spot of luck, then,
  you may also happen to be quite proficient at a game called Out Of Order.
  And, as good fortune would have it, that game should be provided in the
  same packagey bundle as this text file. Or vice versa, depending on point
  of view. My point is this: Out Of Order is a comedy sci-fi adventure game,
  set somewhere in some time period, featuring a guy in silly slippers and
  written originally for Windows. Or, rather, it was originally written for
  the freeware SLUDGE adventure game engine back in the day when there was
  only a Windows version. However, the times are very much a-changin' and
  the engine has since been ported to other platforms. Hooray for people
  with more time on their hands than myself! I admire and adore them all.
  As should you, because without them you'd not be able to play this fine
  game on your non-Windows machine. Hang on, was that actually my point?
  No, wait. THIS was my point: the initial distribution of Out Of Order
  contained the Windows engine. But I hereby give permission for you to
  possess a copy of the data file and a copy of the engine for another
  operating system of your choosing and experience the joys of the former
  via the modern miracle of the latter. But please - don't charge for it.
  And don't break the package apart and distribute bits of it individually.
  And don't try to reverse engineer it. And don't prod and poke at it with a
  HEX editor to make the characters say rude things about people you know,
  or to make it look like you wrote it. Just play it and love it and get in
  a grump with it when you can't get past some part of it. On which topic, a
  few hints for those who've read this far: everyone else's is on the
  outside of their door, read it out loud, and try using thing A in thing B
  in thing C, not just thing A in thing C. (Sorry about that third one.)
  .
  - Tim Furnish, June 2010

[1] http://opensludge.sourceforge.net
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/612862 (ITP bug)
[3] http://outoforder.adventuredevelopers.com

Oh, and if there's already someone who would like to sponsor the SLUDGE
package later, let me know.

Regards,
Tobias Hansen